Hot Pepper Jelly
Recipe by Kathy Stratton
- 6-8 Pint-Sized Jars with Rings & Lids
- 1 cup measuring cup
- 1/2 cup measuring cup
- 1/4 cup measuring cup
- Large Sauce Pan
- 1/4 lb diced fresh jalapenos
- 1 lb diced green bell peppers
- 6 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 box SureJel
- 5-6 drops green food coloring
Pre-Measure and prepare all ingredients (the rest of the directions go quickly).
Add Jalepenos, Green Peppers, Apple Cider Vinegar, and SureGel to large sauce pan and bring to boil.
Add sugar and food coloring. Return to rolling boil, cooking for 1 minute.
Laddle mixture into jars.
Put pre-heated lids on jars.
Put on jar rings and tighten.
Turn jars upside down and allow to cool.