Peanut Butter Fudge
7x9 pan of prepared fudge
- 1 cup measuring cup
- 1 tsp measuring spoon
- sauce pan
- 7x9 cake pan
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 cups peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 7oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 5oz can evaporated milk
1. Prepare a 7x9 cake pan by lining it with foil. Do not grease! Foil will be used to lift fudge out for cutting.
2. Measure out all ingredients because you will not have time to do so later.
3. Add milk and sugar to saucepan and bring to boil over medium heat until sugar is well dissolved.
4. Remove from heat and immediately add the remaining items, while stirring, in order shown: vanilla, peanut butter, marshmallow fluff.
5. Mix vigorously until well blended. It should begin to firm in the saucepan.
6. Pour into foil-lined cake pan and allow to cool for 6-8 hours.
7. Remove fudge from pan by lifting out the foil lining.